First thing you'll need to do is find and prepare the world you want to use on your server. You can use any world whether it comes from an existing single player or you have from another host.
- Hit Windows Key+R on your keyboard.
- In the field that pops up, type
- Navigate to folder path
LocalLow\Stunlock Studios\VRising\CloudSaves. You should see the
v1file which contains all of your worlds. Choose the folder you want to upload.
If you're not sure of which world is which.
Click and open your world folder and under
ServerHostSettings.jsonIt'll show the name of the world.
- Stop your server to prevent any loss of data.
- Log in Via SFTP.
- Drag and drop your world folder into the following folder on your server:
- Back in Command Center, Click the Files tab and navigate to
ServerHostSettings.json, located in your
- In your
ServerHostSettings.jsonyou'll want to change the
"SavedName": "world1", to
- Start your server and connect to make sure everything is in it's place.
Updated about 2 months ago