- Find your SteamID64 by looking it up on the SteamID I/O website.
- Click on the Files tab on Command Center and navigate to the
- Fill in the SteamID64 that you looked up. You can put more than one admin as long as you put one on each line:
// List admin players ID ONE per line yourSteam64ID anotherSteam64ID
- Click on Save and restart your server.
- In Steam, right-click on your Valheim install, click on Properties and add
-consoleto the LAUNCH OPTIONS on the GENERAL tab.
- Open up your game and connect to your server.
- Hit the
F5key and you can use admin commands in the console that comes up.
Server Admin Commands
There are only a few commands that will work on a server. They are listed on the Valheim Wiki here.
Updated 8 months ago
Did this page help you?