Set Up Rcon on Garry's Mod
This will allow you to run rcon commands in game. Any commands you run in the console will need to have
rcon in front. Example:
rcon sv_cheats 1
- Login to Command Center.
- From the servers page, click the Manage button for your Garry's Mod server.
- Navigate to the Files tab seen above the console.
- You will see all of your server's files on this page. Navigate to
- Click on
server.cfg. This will open the file in a separate window so you can edit it. If you'd rather use your own editor, you can use our SFTP instructions to connect to your server and open the same file with your favorite text editor.
- Note that this will be empty. You'll want to add the line
- Save the config and restart the server.
- Once in game, bring up the in game console and type in
For a full
server.cfg, you can generate one here.
Updated about 1 month ago