This guide will help you set your password and server name for your Valheim server.
- Log into Command Center and navigate to your Valheim server.
- Click on "Game Settings" on the left. (You will also see this page when you first create your server.)
- Here you will find settings such as Server Name, Password, World Name, and Public/Private. You will also find more advanced settings below that. All of them come with descriptions. Edit these to whatever you want.
- Click "Save" below their respective section.
- Restart the server for the changes to go into effect.
Updated about 2 months ago