- Install a plugin server if you haven't already.
- Download the plugins that you want to install. For compatibility, they need to be the same Minecraft version as your server. For example, if your server is
1.12.2, the plugin must also be
- Log into your server SFTP.
- Navigate to the SFTP folder for the game on your server that you want to work on.
- Upload your plugins (one at a time, repeating these instructions as necessary) into the
pluginsfolder. (If it doesn't exist, you may need to start your server for it to generate. Make sure to stop your server again afterwards before changing files.)
- Log into Command Center. From the server list, find the server you want to install plugins to and click the Manage button on the right.
- When you’re ready, restart your server.
- If your server fails to start, or crashes after adding a plugin, you will need to talk to the plugin author or open a support ticket. Sometimes we can help resolve simple issues, but many times with plugins, the issue is a bug in the code that has to be fixed. In the mean time, remove the plugin and repeat the above instructions for any more plugins that you might have.
Let's you set up ranks and who gets to run what commands you have on your server. Supports a lot of other popular plugins.
Adds additional commands into Minecraft such as allowing players to set a home or tpa.
Allows players to do massive edits to the world and copy and paste builds. Please use with caution.
Must have WorldEdit on the server to work. But it allows you to protect areas of land from griefers.
A google maps like for your Minecraft server that you can view in your browser. Guide to set it up on your server
Similar to DynMap, just another 3d world map for your browser.
Set up custom villagers for your players to buy and sell things.
Helping you manage your storage chest and such.
Updated about 2 months ago