The Easy Way
This guide is intended for advanced users only. Command CenterCommand Center - Command Center is what we (Akliz) call our custom designed control panel. provides an installer for recommended versions of Minecraft Fabric. If all you need is a base Minecraft Fabric install, you can set that up here.
Follow this tutorial to install a plain Fabric server. A Fabric server allows you to run Fabric mods on a Minecraft server. You'll need a server to install the files to, so if you don't have one, create a Custom Minecraft server.
For Minecraft 1.17 and higher, make sure you choose Java 16 for your Custom Minecraft server.
- Download the Fabric installer from the download page.
- Open the installer. Select the Server tab at the top of the window.
- Choose the version of Minecraft and the version of Fabric you'd like and pick a location you'll remember such as a folder on the desktop to install to.
- Click Install
- A new window will pop up with the option to download the Minecraft server jar. Click on Download.
- Connect to your server FTP.
- If you’re using FileZilla, on the Local site (left pane), navigate to the folder that you installed the Fabric server to. For example, it may be the folder that you created on your desktop.
- Drag the files that were installed in that folder to the main folder on your server, such as
custom-minecraft. It should look something like this when you're done:
- Login to Command Center.
- Go to the Server List page. Click the Manage button for the server you would like to add this Fabric server installation to.
- Click Game Settings from the Gear Icon menu.
- In the Custom JAR section, choose and install,
- Restart your server.
Updated 3 months ago