Mohist is the newest way to install CraftBukkit and Spigot plugins onto a Minecraft Forge server and with Forge modpacks. Mohist can be installed for Minecraft Forge 1.12.2. This guide assumes that you have already created a server in Command Center.
- Login to your Minecraft server FTP and open the game folder.
- Download Mohist. Make sure to download
- Upload the Mohist-1.12.2-xx.jar to your server inside the game folder.
- In Command Center, click the gear icon and go to Game Update. Under Custom JAR, select
Mohist-1.12.2-xx.jar, install it, and (re)start your server.
- You should be good to go!
Note that Mohist is experimental software. You may encounter bugs and issues that you wouldn't have without installing Mohist. To learn more about existing bugs or to report one, check their GitHub Issues.
Updated 4 months ago