- You'll need to create a file called
users.cfgthe server does not automatically create one.
- Upload this file directly to your server using SFTP to folder
- In the Command Center using your browser you can edit the file. Use the following on separated lines to set up either server owners or moderators. You will need the person's steamID64.
- For the players you want to assign the owner admin role:
ownerid “64_bit_steam_id” “optional_user_name” “optional_reason”
- For the players you want to assign the moderator role:
moderatorid “64_bit_steam_id” “optional_name” “optional_reason”
- You will then need to restart your server in order for the changes to take effect.
Updated about 2 months ago