Following this guide will allow you to join a server directly from Steam, which can be easier than finding it from the in-game server list.
- Start or open Steam on your computer.
- Go to View > Servers.
- Click Favorites.
- Click Add a Server.
- Enter your entire server address with the port, like myserver.g.akliz.net:27015 and click Add this address to favorites.
- Make sure the game you're trying to connect to is running.
- Click Refresh in the bottom right corner.
- Double-click on your newly added server and start playing.
Updated 5 months ago
Did this page help you?