You’ll need the FTB Launcher to get started.
- Download the FTB Launcher installer (https://www.feed-the-beast.com/)
- Run the installer by double-clicking on it in the folder you downloaded it to.
- When the installation is complete, run the FTB Launcher.
- Browse foir the modpack you want to use: :
- Click on the “Get” button:
- Wait for it to finish.
- Go back to “My Modpacks":
- Click on the “Play” button that shows up when you hover over the profile:
- Click on the “Play” button in the new window that pops up:
- Wait for the game to finish loading. It should show a menu screen similar to this, although the text will be different and the buttons may be in different locations:
- Click on “Multiplayer:"
- Click on “Add Server:"
- Fill in the form with the IP address and port listed on your Command Center page and then click “Done:"
- Finally, select your new server and click on “Join Server:"
Sometimes you need to change the version of your client to match the version of the server. Here's how:
- Click on the modpack in the launcher.
- Click on the "3 dots" button at the top.
- Click on the "Versions" tab and then on the "Downgrade" or "Update" button next to the version you want.
- Wait for the FTB Launcher to modify the modpack.
That's it. Enjoy!
Updated about 2 months ago