Joining a Core Keeper server is a little different from most games. Instead of an IP address or friendly address, you will use your "Game ID" to join. This is generated when you first start your world. Here's how to find it:
- Start your Core Keeper server.
- In Command Center, navigate to the Files tab of your server page.
- Find and open
- Inside this file is your Game ID. It will be a long string of numbers and letters.
- Copy the Game ID you just found.
- Launch Core Keeper on your computer.
- Click "Join Game"
- Paste your Game ID in the text box
- Click "Join".
And that's it! You can choose an existing character or create a new one at this point and then you're in. Next time you connect, you don't have to look up the ID again, you can use the dropdown menu in-game to choose from your server connection history.
Updated 26 days ago