This article explains how to add Steam Workshop mods to your Killing Floor 2 server.
- Find the mods you'd like to use in the Killing Floor 2 Workshop.
- Start your server at least once to generate the config files.
- Stop your server.
- Click on the Files tab in Command Center.
- Click on
- Scroll to the bottom and find this heading:
- Right above that added the following, where the numbers are the IDs for the workshop items:
[OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.KFWorkshopSteamworks] ServerSubscribedWorkshopItems=12345678 ServerSubscribedWorkshopItems=23456789
The workshop ID you need for the above can be found at or near the end of the web address for the mod on Steam's Workshop page for the mod. Example:
In this case,
12345678is the workshop ID.
- Find the following header in the same file:
- Add this line to that section right below the header (This
DownloadManagersline should be above any others in that section):
- Click on Save
- Start your server and it should download the mods.
Updated 2 months ago