If you are an admin on your Don't Starve Together server, you will be able to run many server commands. Here's how to do that.
First, you need to enable the console in your game.
- Locate your settings.ini. They can be found here:
Windows, Mac: \Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client.ini
- Under the [MISC] section, change or add this line:
console_enabled = true
- Save and start your game.
- Log into your server.
- Open the console. The default key is ~.
- Most commands require remote command mode. Pressing CTRL will switch modes.
- Type your command and press Enter.
A full list of console commands for Don't Starve Together can be found here on the official wiki.
Updated about 2 months ago