- Login to your server FTP.
- On FileZilla, click on
Serverin the menu and then make sure
Force Showing Hidden Filesis checked.
- Start the server once so the
.localdirectory is created.
- On the remote site, navigate inside the
- Find the mods on your PC by looking in this folder:
C:\Users\UserName\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Modsor if you're playing tModLoader (before 1.4), the main menu should contain a Mods link and then a button to open your mods folder.
- Drag all of the mods from that location on your computer to your server's
Modsdirectory. (See note about 1.4 below.)
To find the mods to upload, you'll need to load up the game, click on the Workshop button, and then on Open Mods Folders. Once you've done so, you'll see Steam workshop folders. Inside of those folders, you'll find the actual
.tmodfiles you'll need to upload. Only upload the latest
.tmodfile and not the entire set of folders.
Updated about 2 months ago