You’ll need the Technic Launcher to get started.
- Download the Technic Launcher installer (https://www.technicpack.net/download)
- Run the installer by double-clicking on it in the folder you downloaded it to.
- When the installation is complete, run the Technic Launcher.
- Click on the "Modpacks" tab:
- Search for and select the modpack you need to install to connect to the server (Attack of the B-Team is just an example.) :
- Click on the “Install” button at the bottom right:
- Wait for it to finish.
- Go back to "Modpacks":
- Select the modpack you installed and click on the "play" button:
- Click on the “Play” button in the new window that pops up:
- Wait for the game to finish loading. It should show a menu screen similar to this, although the text will be different and the buttons may be in different locations:
- Click on “Multiplayer:"
- Click on “Add Server:"
- Fill in the form with the IP address and port listed on your Command Center page and then click “Done:"
- Finally, select your new server and click on “Join Server:"
Sometimes you need to change the version of your client to match the version of the server. Here's how:
- Click on the modpack in the launcher.
- Click on the Modpack Options link at the top.
- Select the version you want.
- Click the Reinstall Pack button.
- Wait for Technic to modify the modpack.
That's it. Enjoy!
Updated about 2 months ago