You can reset your world by adding a new world if you'd rather not delete or rename your old world folder.
- Login to Command Center.
- From the server list, choose the server that you would like to modify and click Manage.
- Stop your server.
- Click the Files tab and open
currentworldname. Yours will most likely be
worldor one you typed in.
- Login to your server FTP.
- Double-click on the game’s folder to open it. You can determine the name of the folder by clicking the gear icon in Command Center and going to Game Settings. The name of the game folder is next to FTP Folder.
- Delete or rename the folder that is the same name of the world and the ones ending in “_nether”, and, “_the_end”, if available. For example,
world_the_end. (The server uses the folders that begin with the same
server.properties. You can have multiple world folders and can switch between them by updating the
- Go back to Command Center and click Start. The server will generate a new map.
- Follow the instructions from Resetting the World through FTP through step 7.
- Double-click on the world folder you found in step 5.
- Delete the
DIMfolder of the dimension you are looking for.
A couple of common dimensions are the Nether (DIM-1) and The End (DIM!).
Updated 16 days ago
Did this page help you?