To start your Don't Starve Together server, you will need to generate a token and give it to the server. To get this token, you will need to have a Klei account and to be logged in.
- Create a Don't Starve server.
- Start your server for about 2 minutes so it creates the necessary folders.
- Stop your server.
- Go here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/game/servers?game=DontStarveTogether
- At the KLEI website, fill in Cluster Name with whatever you want then click on ADD NEW SERVER
- Also at the KLEI website, click on Configure Server and fill in the blanks.
- Click on DOWNLOAD SETTINGS.
- Unzip the file you downloaded. There should now be a folder called MyDediServer. Inside that folder are some folders and files.
- Upload the cluster_token.txt file using FTP to the following folder on your server: /dont-starve-together/.klei/DoNotStarveTogether/Cluster_1/
To see hidden files and folders, such as ".klei" for Don't Starve, click on
Server > Force Showing Hidden Filesin FileZilla's menu
- Start your server.
- Enjoy your game!
Updated 10 months ago