Installing mods for Factorio takes just a little bit of work. First you need to find and download the mods. Then you upload them to your server using FTP.
- We recommend you go to the official Factorio website. It's a simple way to find the mods you're looking for.
- Find the mod you want and click the DOWNLOAD button. Keep it as a
- Connect to your server using FTP as explained here.
- Navigate into the
- Upload the
.zipfile to the
modsfolder on your server.
- Restart your Factorio server.
- Try to install only one mod at a time so you can determine if you like what it does. Also, this helps to find any errors you might get because you know exactly which mod you just installed.
- Make sure to read the descriptions to see if any mods require other mods to run. There might also be information on which mods don't play well together. Keep that in mind as you choose your mods.
Updated 16 days ago
Did this page help you?