This tutorial should show you how to quickly install mods on your Starbound server. To install Starbound mods on your game client, read this tutorial.
- You must subscribe to at least one Starbound workshop mod and run the game to make sure that the files are downloaded by your Steam client. Read the above linked tutorial for help with this.
- In your Steam library with Starbound selected, right click on Starbound and select properties.
- Click the Local Files tab and then choose to Browse....
- This will open a file browser at this location:
[Steam Install Directory]\steamapps\common\Starbound.
Steam Install Directoryrefers to where you installed Steam. This could be different on any computer. However, it is usually under
- From this directory, navigate up two levels to the
[Steam Install Directory]\steamappsdirectory.
- From there, go into
workshop\content\211820. Your final location should be
[Steam Install Directory]\steamapps\workshop\content\211820.
- Login to your server FTP.
- On the remote site, navigate inside the
- Right click on the remote site and create a directory named
- Enter the mods directory.
- Drag all of your client mods from
[Steam Install Directory]\steamapps\workshop\content\211820to your server's
Updated about 1 year ago
Did this page help you?